Former Ford Motor Co. CEO Harold “Red” Poling and retired DaimlerChrysler Corp. CEO Robert Eaton are partners in a new business jet venture that promises fuel consumption per mile about equal to a typical SUV. Powerful but small new jet engines made by Williams International will help Eclipse produce a low-cost business jet Polling is chairman of Eclipse Aviation, of Albuquerque, NM, which is preparing to launch the unique aircraft that will employ friction stir welding, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Auto Execs Invest in Bizjet That Consumes Fuel Equal to SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642