PARIS – Former Mazda Motor Corp. designer Laurens van den Acker will succeed Patrick Le Quement as head of Renault SA’s 350-member design department, Ward’s learns. Le Quement, 64-year-old senior vice president-industrial design, is retiring. Renault has not yet made the announcement, but key staff members have been informed. The change marks the latest in a spate of moves affecting the auto industry’s design community. Since the end of January, five auto makers have replaced top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Mazda Design Chief Headed to Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642