Smart GmbH says it will not display its Formore SUV at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. The auto maker says the decision does not put a crimp in plans to launch the vehicle in the U.S. in 2006, although everything remains fluid. Smart was planning to make a big splash in Detroit, using one of North Americaâ€™s premiere auto shows as a backdrop to gauge consumer reaction to the brand and its products before it enters the U.S. market. While the Fortwo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Formoreâ€™s Absence Speaks Volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642