Four 125-cc 2-cyl. 2-stroke engines provide a total of 40 hp to power a new, small personal helicopter. The single-place craft weighs 155 lbs. (70kg) empty; 485 lbs. (220 kg) is maximum takeoff weight with pilot and fuel. Depending on pilot weight and air temperature (density) the craft can fly up to 60 minutes. Cruising speed is 60 mph (97 km/h) and maximum altitude is 10,000 ft. (3,048 m). Forward direction (yaw) control is by slight changes in relative speed of the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Four engines power personal helicopter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642