SAO PAULO â€“ The new Volkswagen Fox, to be launched in mid October, will base around $9,000, putting it in the Brazilian marketâ€™s mid-priced category. The new model will compete with the Ford Fiesta, Peugeot 306 and Renault Clio, targeted at customers who want value for the money but insist on a car with good design attributes. The Fox will be launched first with the City version, followed by the Sportline model. The City model is equipped with a 1L engine with a flexible-fuel (alcohol) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fox Lands in Brazilâ€™s Mid-Priced Car Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642