Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. launches a new-model series aimed at broadening its appeal to Australia's automotive enthusiasts. Named in tribute to a fondly remembered Ford vehicle from the late 1960s, the new GS sedan and GS Ute pickup are limited-edition models the auto maker says offer buyers entry to the FPV brand at a very competitive price point. Production is limited to 250 sedans and 75 Utes, priced at A$54,950 ($46,259) and A$49,950 ($42,052), respectively. They are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FPV Launches Limited-Edition GS Sedan, Ute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642