PARIS – France is trying to beat China to the punch in developing electric vehicles with a series of government-supported projects. Several ministers recently joined to announce E57 million ($80 million) of support for 11 projects that will take carbon-dioxide emissions out of transportation, ranging from a 4-wheel electric scooter to two bus projects involving recharge stations along their route to give them an infinite range. Under a similar program, new projects can apply until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France On a Roll With Government-Funded EV Projects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642