PARIS — France’s vehicle sales for September climbed to 183,773 units, reports the French carmakers’ association CCFA. Sales for the year’s first nine months also rose, by 5.3% to 2.03 million units. Expectations call for the market to come in at 2.2 million units for the year, slightly higher than the 2.1 million-unit results posted in 2000. PSA Peugeot Citroen, which currently holds a 35% market share in France, reported an increase of 23% in the month, bolstered by strong sales of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France sees September sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642