PARIS – European Union directives pushing for more alternative-fuel vehicles at the end of the decade are causing a second French electric car project to surface. French battery maker Groupe Bollore, in connection with national electric utility EDF, has formed a partnership to develop a prototype electric car in time for display at the Geneva auto show in March. The car is being developed by Carrozzeria Pininfarina SpA's Matra Automobile Engineering subsidiary in France, with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Spawns New Electric Car Project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642