SAN FRANCISCO – The franchised dealership system is strong, prosperous and getting along much better with auto makers these days, says H. Carter Myers III, the outgoing chairman of the National Automobile Dealers Assn. "We all know that improving dealer-manufacturer relations is an ongoing challenge," he tells NADA members at the association’s annual convention here. "There were and will still be challenges that affect the franchise system and its dealers." H. Carter Myers III ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Franchised Dealer System Alive, Well, Profitable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642