Europe’s largest auto show is under way in Frankfurt with the usual splashy unveils of stylish concepts, sporty small cars and innovative powertrains. Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes and BMW have the lion’s share of the display space, as would be expected of a German-hosted show. Rest assured, the French, Americans, Japanese and Korean auto makers also are well-represented. But the elephant in the living room that no one wants to talk about is the Chinese invasion. For the first time, Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Frankfurt: The Chinese Are Coming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642