Saab Automobile will make a strong effort this spring to increase the appeal of its upcoming 9-7X SUV by offering three years of free OnStar “Safe & Sound” and XM Satellite Radio service to buyers who register at the Saab 9-7X website before March 31. The move could be considered a counter action to competitor Volvo Car’s addition of a V-8 engine to its XC90 for 2005. Prospective buyers can go to the website – www.saab97Xsuv.com – beginning Feb. 14 to register for the $700 value, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Free OnStar, XM Satellite Radio on New Saab SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642