Mercury Monterey production will lag behind that of its platform-mate, the Ford Freestar, the auto maker says. When Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. fires up its refurbished plant in Oakville, Ont., its capacity – “for the first few months” – will be devoted exclusively to Freestar assembly, the auto maker says. Freestar’s exterior styling is little different from Windstar. The Freestar replaces the Ford Windstar, which went out of production July 3 after a 9-year run. A push to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freestar Production Takes Precedence Over Monterey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642