Ford Motor Co. is banking on a strong initial reception of the Five Hundred and Freestyle to help ballast Ford Div.’s struggling ship, as it sails into the final months of 2004. The auto maker anticipates selling some 4,000 of the two new vehicles in the inaugural full-sales month of October. This would exceed expectations and help put the brand just short of October 2003's performance, when it sold 231,204 units, Ford Div. President Steve Lyons tells Ward’s. Ford Freestyle While ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freestyle, Five Hundred Fly Out of Gate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642