Freightliner LLC reportedly files a lawsuit against General Motors Corp., accusing it of engaging in what the heavy-duty truck division calls "predatory and discriminatory" practices on transmission sales. In the lawsuit, Freightliner, a unit of DaimlerChrysler AG, claims GMâ€™s Allison Transmission division is monopolizing the truck sectorâ€™s transmission market, which includes diesel-fueled buses, recreational vehicles and walk-in vans, and is squeezing out competitors. The lawsuit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freightliner Accuses GMâ€™s Allison of Antitrust Violations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642