DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Freightliner unit announces a new executive structure to help the company on its path to financial and operational recovery. The reorganization calls for the formation of an executive committee to focus on business and product development, customer service, operational excellence and cost control. The company also plans to consolidate its order administration, manufacturing, purchasing, logistics and information technology operations under a single group. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freightliner Announces Restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642