DaimlerChrysler AG’s Freightliner Corp. truck unit is closing its fire truck assembly plant in Shawano, WI, next March. Some 155 jobs will be eliminated. Work will be shifted to other plants in the company’s American LaFrance fire truck division.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Freightliner Closing Fire Truck Facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642