PARIS – November’s 7.6% decline in passenger-car registrations was enough to push France’s year-to-date sales total into the red. Through the first 11 months, auto makers delivered 2,016,534 cars, down 0.3% from year-ago. However, sales of light-commercial vehicles climbed 9.9% in November for a 2.9% gain year-to-date. That was enough to nudge combined sales through the first 11 months up 0.2% to 2,406,617 units. Auto makers are reining in production with temporary layoffs as they try ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Auto Makers See Car Sales Slide in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642