PARIS – Faurecia SA is betting on growing faster in China than the market, itself, in order to continue its rebound from the global economic crisis. The French supplier, majority owned by PSA Peugeot Citroen, has two new joint ventures in China, one with FAW Automotive Group and the other with Zhejiang Geely Automobile Group. Plans are to grow from 22 plants today to 33 in 2014. The company’s emphasis on China is not new, but it has intensified because the country has become the world’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Auto-Supplier Faurecia Looks to China, Acquisitions for Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642