PARIS ‚Äď This is not the best of times for French automotive suppliers to launch a program to give supply-chain companies practical advice on sustainable development, considered a long-term necessity. But Europe‚Äôs component-supplier organization, FIEV, has no choice but introduce the project now. ‚ÄúThe No.1 priority today is survival,‚ÄĚ says Yves Rebuel, a project manager at supplier Plastic Omnium, who worked on the project to develop a ‚ÄúSustainable Development Kit.‚ÄĚ A committee from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Group Devises ‚ÄėSustainable-Development Kit‚Äô for Supply Chain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642