PARIS – Picking the successor to Jean-Martin Folz as CEO of PSA Peugeot Citroen will continue to be a media sport until the end of the year, when Thierry Peugeot, supervisory board chairman, announces his selection. Press reports say the leading candidate is Christian Streiff, who resigned as Airbus co-CEO Oct. 9 after three months on the job. Challenges.fr, a French business website, says Streiff last month met with Thierry Peugeot, as well as other members of the Peugeot family and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Media Speculates on Folz Successor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642