PARIS – The French government and unions are enemies over a change to the French retirement system, but they are angry allies in a war with an American supplier of automotive electronic connectors. French industry minister Christian Estrosi has asked Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen to stop doing business with Lisle, IL-based Molex Inc., which has reneged on an agreement to pay unemployment benefits to workers it fired in closing a factory near Toulouse a year ago. Anger has followed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Official Calls on OEs to Shun U.S. Supplier Molex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642