PARIS – French automotive suppliers have embarked on a program to measure their good citizenship. Social responsibility and sustainable development goals are soft subjects, far from the bottom line, but they are becoming more important because to ignore them is to risk failure, Vigeo Group President Nicole Notat says. Vigeo, billed as a corporate social ratings agency, was set up by investor groups and European multinationals to help companies raise their good-citizen quotient. FIEV, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Suppliers Get Serious About Social Responsibility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642