PARIS – The industry organization for machine tool companies serving the French auto industry forecasts a depressing 2004 and some business failures by the end of March. "Business continues to degrade," says a joint communique from Symap and Symo, industry organizations representing French and imported machine tool companies. "New orders and billings are lower in general, and for all the sectors." Automotive accounts for nearly all machine tool business in France, and the organizations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Tool Makers Brace for Tough 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642