PARIS – For two French car brands, the “French Touch” this year is more like a slap in the face, as Renault SA and Automobiles Peugeot undergo complete makeovers under the guidance of new design directors. The two auto makers’ new design languages recently were introduced in concept cars: the Peugeot SR1 at the Geneva auto show in March and the Peugeot HR1 and Renault DeZir at the Paris show in October. Production versions of the brands’ new design directions will arrive in head-to-head ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Vehicle Design Looks to Past for Future Renault, Peugeot Styling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642