The U.S. Fuel Cell Council (USFCC) adds eight new members, bringing total membership to 47 member companies. The Council's 4th annual meeting in Washington, D.C., reconfirmed hydrogen heavyweight contention as the alternative power of the future. The USFCC's newest members include General Electric, Micro Generation, Methanex, Enable Fuel Cell, Houston Advanced Research Board of Woodlands, as well as Eaton Corp. and the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel Cell Counsel grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642