DETROIT – After what one legal expert in fuel-cell patents calls an extended period of “patent passivity” in the auto industry, the number of patent filings is skyrocketing – fueled by auto makers and suppliers scrambling to protect advances in hydrogen fuel-cell technology. Robert Fieseler, a registered patent attorney and shareholder at Chicago-based intellectual property and technology law firm McAndrews, Held & Malloy, has been studying trends in applications filed under the Patent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel-Cell Push Recharging Role of Patents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642