Fuel-cell powered cars aren’t around the corner. Fuel cells create electricity from a chemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen and their only exhaust is water vapor. Because they can be refueled in a few minutes instead of taking hours to recharge like traditional batteries, they’re considered by many to be the ultimate answer to the auto industry's emissions and fuel economy woes. But behind the scenes the world’s auto makers are breaking ranks and choosing up sides on what to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuel Cells: Beyond the Hype" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642