Singapore-based Motor Image Enterprises Pte. Ltd. is in talks with Japan’s Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. to assemble Subaru vehicles in Malaysia, the Malaysia Business Times reports. Motor Image holds the Subaru franchise in southern China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Malaysia. If an agreement is reached, Malaysia would be the first country outside of Japan and the U.S. to produce Subaru vehicles. Initial sales could begin with the Forester, the newspaper quotes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuji in Talks to Produce Subarus in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642