BEIJING — The automatic transmission version of the Fukang is seeing strong demand in major Chinese cities such as Beijing and Guangzhou. Dealers there have sold out their inventories, and buyers are making down payments to hold advanced orders. Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co. (DCAC) put automatic-equipped Fukangs on the market at the end of May, becoming the second carmaker in China to introduce models with automatic transmissions. Nearly 1,000 of the Fukangs have been sold in the past ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fukang automatic transmission makes splash in big-city markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642