Suzuki Motor Corp. is on a record-setting roll these days that shows no signs of slowing. The auto maker’s medium-term 5-year plan is already out of date, with consolidated net sales in fiscal 2006, ending March 31, 2007, up 15.2% to ¥3.1 trillion ($26.3 billion) – three years ahead of the March 2010 target and almost double the total five years ago. Suzuki cars and motorcycles, the company’s original products, both are yielding record operating profits – ¥132.9 billion ($1.1 billion), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Full Speed Ahead for Overachieving Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642