Despite their label as gas-guzzlers, cash cows and environmentally unfriendly vehicles, the buying public just can’t seem to get enough of fullsize SUVs and pickups trucks. Forget the car-like cross/utility vehicles, the final step in pushing light trucks permanently into the majority of new vehicle sales three years ago; it’s still the fullsize bad boys that bring home the bacon. One-in-five light vehicles bought in the U.S. today is a fullsize SUV or pickup. Ward’s segments them as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fullsize Light-Truck Sales Forge Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642