LONDON – China’s domestic auto makers soon will be manufacturing cars that appeal to Europeans, says one designer helping them do so. “Eventually the level of design that will come back to Europe could be quite high,” says David Wilke, design director at Stile Bertone SpA, which has contracts with Chinese companies. “I think in 10 years it will be amazing what will come. A little frightening, maybe.” Whether major Chinese auto makers develop exclusive vehicle designs for their domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Future Chinese Vehicles to Reflect Western Design Cues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642