DETROIT – Now there’s an alternative fuel for the competitive fires that pit General Motors Corp. against Ford Motor Co. – battery fuel cells. "My forecast is that all fuel cells will be hybrid fuel cells," says John Wallace, director of Ford’s fuel cell program. Wallace makes his declaration after GM outlines its ambitious fuel cell program at a forum staged in conjunction with the G8 Energy Ministerial Conference here. Kenneth Cameron, GM’s program executive-fuel cell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Future GM-Ford Rivalry Could be Battery-Powered" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642