PARIS ‚Äď PSA Peugeot Citroen says the vehicles it introduces in 2011 will use 66-110 lbs. (30-50 kg) of environmentally friendly ‚Äúgreen‚ÄĚ materials, compared with 20-33 lbs. (9-15 kg) in 2007. Two-thirds of the materials will be recycled plastics, but the auto maker also plans to expand its use of natural fillers such as hemp and linen, as well as bioplastic made from plants. ‚ÄúFor green materials, we will be among the best in 2010, and we will be best in the world in 2011,‚ÄĚ says Louis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Future PSA Vehicles to Use More ‚ÄėGreen‚Äô Materials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642