NORTH HILLS, CA – Galpin Ford has found an effective answer to the elusive goal of exceeding $1,300 in finance and insurance sales per vehicle sold. The top-volume Ford dealer in both total revenues and new vehicles sold achieves leadership in F&I income, as well, by letting vehicle salespeople complete the financing process before turning customers over to Brian Gelt’s 20-person F&I team. Brian Gelt: Higher and higher. “This runs counter to the notion that F&I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Galpin Ford Raises F&I Yield to $1,338 Per Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642