AUBURN HILLS, MI – Garrett Engine Boosting Systems brings a raft of non-North American vehicles here to prove a point: turbochargers let you do more with less. On hand for test-drives during a 4-day promotional event for U.S. Big Three automotive engineers and media were everything from a diesel-powered BMW 5-Series sedan and Brazilian VW Parati wagon to a tiny Smart roadster and Australian-built Ford Falcon Ute car-based pickup – several boasting outputs of 100 hp/L or better. Garrett ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Garrett Looks to Sell America on Turbos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642