General Motors Corp. recently released the results of a comprehensive alternative-fuel/alternative vehicle study conducted with Argonne National Laboratory, BP, ExxonMobil and Shell Oil Co. The study rates gasoline-derived fuels and FCEVs the cleanest and most efficient combination of fuel and propulsion system for the near term. Byron McCormick, co-director of GM's Global Alternate Propulsion Center, reminds that a pure hydrogen-fueled fuel cell system is the ultimate goal, though. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gasoline-fueled FCEVs best in near term?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642