Russia vehicle maker OAO GAZ plans to start the production of its new GAZ 3106 SUV in 2006. The GAZ 3106 concept was unveiled for the first time at last year’s Moscow motor show. GAZ 3106 SUV was unveiled at last year’s Moscow auto show. GAZ plans to invest $350 million in the development and production preparation of the GAZ 3106 and other new models by 2010, says Managing Director Alexey Barantsev. GAZ built 213,489 cars and commercial vehicles last year, up 4.3% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GAZ to Produce New SUV in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642