BEIJING — The China Gear Makers Assn. has a 5-year development plan for the 2001-2005 period, aiming to form an independent development capacity and work out product lines to meet market requirements. According to the plan, Chinese vehicle gear makers will strive to form one or two transnational corporations, four-to-five giant corporations and 15-to-20 specialized key enterprises through assets restructuring, association, acquisitions and mergers, or transformation of ownership. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gear makers association develops 5-year plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642