General Motors Corp. reintroduces the Ram Jet 350 for muscle-car aficionados in search of the classic styling of the 50s and 60s small block engine, with the amenities of current technologies. The all-new, 350-hp engine features an intake manifold styled like that the Ram Jet of yesteryear, but is electronically controlled and fuel-injected with the MEFI 3 controller. The engine lists for $6,195 and retails for $4,700. The Ram Jet 350 is currently available at GM Performance Parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors offers muscle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642