Dealers contemplating migrating their dealer-management systems to Reynolds and Reynolds Co.’s Generation Series will have to find another solution. Ending months of speculation, the company announces in July it is killing the revolutionary DMS due to the investment of financial and technical recourses required to maintain it. When launched in 2003, Generations was supposed to provide dealers with a Web-based system that integrated all of the dealership’s departments. However, dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Generations: 'Visionary, But Ahead of Its Time'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642