Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. launches sales of its much-anticipated, all-new Genesis coupe in Korea Monday. The vehicle offers the choice of a high-performance 3.8L Lambda V-6 model priced at 33.9 million won ($25,942) or a 2.0L turbocharged Theta 4-cyl. version starting at 23.2 million won ($17,742). The Korean currency’s sharp fall in recent weeks gives the new coupe a significant competitive advantage in the U.S. market at this time, Hyundai officials say. Positioned against the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Genesis Coupe Launched in Korea; U.S. Sales Begin Early Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642