Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. teamed up with Italy’s Prada SpA to produce a limited-edition version of the Genesis luxury sedan to be unveiled at this week’s Seoul auto show. The Genesis Prada is the result of four months of cooperation between Hyundai designers at the auto maker’s Namyang, South Korea, research and development center and Prada’s design center in Milan. The vehicle features a metallic, midnight blue top coat with Prada-developed titanium trim. The grille, emblem and door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Genesis to Wear Prada in Seoul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642