GENEVA — The recent Geneva auto show serves as the backdrop for BMW AG's unveiling of it second-generation 3-series compact. The car is 21-cm (8.3 ins.) shorter than the sedan and has a special sports suspension. At launch this summer it will be offered with two powerplant options — a 115-hp 4-cyl. (316ti) and a 193-hp V-6 (325ti). Additional engine variants and a diesel engine will be available later this year. The model also is the first to use the company's new Valvetronic engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geneva serves as backdrop for product previews" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642