Gentex Corp. has a bright idea — one that could revolutionize the interior lighting business and at the same time propel the Zeeland, MI, company into a whole new market as an automotive supplier. The company introduces a new light-emitting diode (LED) that emits white light 10 times brighter than any other LEDs used currently, for instance, in brake lights or in digital clocks. For the first time, this high-intensity LED produces white light for illumination purposes. That means that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gentex sheds new light on LED tech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642