AMBERG, Germany – Grammer Automotive AG, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of head restraints and other interior components, is attracting interest from U.S. auto makers with an emphasis on safety as well as interior quality, its top North American executive says. “My primary objective is to get more business from the American OEs, and it’s progressing well,” Dimitri Moustakeas, vice president-sales and engineering, Grammer Automotive North America, tells Ward’s during a tour of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Interiors Supplier Targets U.S. Market With Safety, Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642