MUMBAI â€“ German auto makers are waging the same pitched battle for the luxury market in India as they do in the U.S. and Europe. Mercedes-Benz India Ltd. and BMW India Ltd. are the main rivals, with Audi AG a latecomer still bringing up the rear. Yet, they all share one goal: attracting young professionals with disposable incomes to their brand. And the pie is not that big. BMW and Mercedes ended the fiscal-year here on March 31 with 3,941 and 3,760 sales, respectively. Audi remains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Luxury Brands Aiming for Indiaâ€™s Young Professionals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642