AUBURN HILLS, MI – It took nearly a decade to accomplish, but German supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG finally has a key missing piece to fill its global facilities puzzle: a North American technical center. This week, the producer of pistons, pumps and fuel-delivery and emissions-management components dedicates its 60,000-sq.-ft. (5,574-sq.-m) engineering, design, prototype and validation center to target the needs of North American auto makers. Initially housing some 70 technical, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Supplier KP Finally Gets NA Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642