SUZHOU — Germany's ZF Friedrichshafen AG, a global supplier of drive products for commercial vehicles, is establishing the firm's first wholly owned company in east China's Jiangsu province. The operation reportedly is the first full-system supplier in China dedicated to the bus segment. The first phase of operation, a US$5.36 million investment, will produce manual transmissions, axles, and steering and suspension parts for buses. Complete systems and system modules also will be produced. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German supplier sets up shop in Suzhou" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642